To empower children and teens with developmental delays, disabilities and health conditions to achieve their potential and participate in the community.
To deliver family-centred, best practice therapy services to children, teens and their families and carers through a not for profit organisation.
- Achieve client and family expectations in service delivery
- Deliver safe, evidence-based therapy practice
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to provide integrated services
- Advocate for quality services that meet the needs of people with disabilities
- Strive for operational excellence and maintain financial sustainability
- Build community capacity through staged growth that responds to demand
- Respect for and empowerment of children, teens and families
- Client-friendly, professional, accessible and streamlined service delivery
- Accountability through evidence-based practice and clinical safety
- Respect for staff and commitment to workplace safety