To empower children and teens with developmental delays, disabilities and health conditions to achieve their potential and participate in the community.
To deliver family-centred, best practice therapy services to children, teens and their families and carers through a not for profit organisation.
- We respect human rights and individual self-determination.
- Our people embrace integrity, honesty and transparency.
- Everything we do is client-focused and streamlined.
- Client safety, quality services and professional competence are at the heart of our practice.
- We stand against violence, neglect, abuse and exploitation.