To empower children and teens with developmental delays, disabilities and health conditions to achieve their potential and participate in the community.
To deliver family-centred, best practice therapy services to children, teens and their families and carers through a not for profit organisation.
- We respect human rights and individual self-determination.
- Our people embrace integrity, honesty and transparency.
- Everything we do is client-focused and streamlined.
- Client safety, quality services and professional competence are at the heart of our practice.
- We stand against violence, neglect, abuse and exploitation.
Donate today with PayPal
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW THE LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION
Subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss out!